Okay. Still kinda depressed.
Just practically wasted the world day away~
Gonna watch Portugal's match against Greece tmr morning. ;))
PORTUGAL WILL WIN!! And i betted on 3 total goals. Oh sheesh i'm gambling. :P
Oh can you hear the song in my blog? It takes a while to load but i love it!! It's really nice! (: [Though i feel kinda sad when it makes me think of something. Gah.]
Gonna change my layout soon! Took a picture of my new flipflops/slippers or whatever you call it just now! Hehe ^^ [i'm addicted to typing ^^ man. *grins*] Okay crap.
Uh. Yea i wanna change to another layout! My obsession over slippers/flipflops! :DD But i don't think i'm slyppers's type la. So.. yahhh. NO HOPE!! NO FATE! NOT HIS TYPE! But nvm. Let's let nature take its own course. (: woxihuanta, tabuxihuanwo.. I can't do anything aye? [;
Ooo i trust HARIZ ^^
BLAHHHH! BORED! Anyone wanna accompany me talk on the phone throughout the match tmr? :DD Haha.
Told ya i'm so bored.
ps: finish listening to the song before you note lah!! haha.
Dashboard Confessions - Vindicated
Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of which has caught my eye
And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated
[Chorus]
I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself
So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isolated, so motivated
I am certain now that
[Chorus]
So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away [3x]
So let me slip against the current
and let me slip away [4x]
[Chorus]
Slight hope
It dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Previous Posts
- okay. i'm so tired. *wide yawnnn* woke up like 7pl...
- CURSE THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY WALLET!! CURSE CURSE ...
- FUCK IT. What's the use of winning 8bucks from a s...
- Ants (as in the insect type) are getting on my ner...
- First day of school! Not exactly that good or bad....
- brief update k? not too long not too short :D -wat...
- hell-low! no i shall follow lawrence. heaven-high!...
- hellooooo ((: kinda tired to type properly huh. so...
- I'm so bored. Was actually going to buy things tod...
- So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home